The Hunter Green Thompson Chain (2nd from the last in the picture) is my Valentine's Day gift from my sweet husband! This will be my first Bible with my "new" name on it. I am thrilled. I have not had a new Bible in about 4 years. And I have not had a new NIV since I was 10 years old. I memorized scripture in the NIV and did lots of intense study in that version all throughout high school and some of college. I have tried to make the switch to other more...how should I put in...academic versions, but I just cannot do it; I love the NIV too much. The Word of God; what a precious gift!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Early Valentine's Day gift....
The Hunter Green Thompson Chain (2nd from the last in the picture) is my Valentine's Day gift from my sweet husband! This will be my first Bible with my "new" name on it. I am thrilled. I have not had a new Bible in about 4 years. And I have not had a new NIV since I was 10 years old. I memorized scripture in the NIV and did lots of intense study in that version all throughout high school and some of college. I have tried to make the switch to other more...how should I put in...academic versions, but I just cannot do it; I love the NIV too much. The Word of God; what a precious gift!
Posted by Heather at 12:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment